i have android smart tv box , when i started up i can see the android icon then it tured after that to black screen . i did reset buttom also i can see the android box Icon the i see its says system update , but it doesn't update also i see recovering system but its not working i see the line it says installing firmware and nothing is happen it didnt read the firmware for the system , i believe the firmware need to be fix how i can do that please help me , thanks so much in advance .
    06-07-2015 09:40 PM
    i have android smart tv box , when i started up i can see the android icon then it tured after that to black screen . i did reset buttom also i can see the android box Icon the i see its says system update , but it doesn't update also i see recovering system but its not working i see the line it says installing firmware and nothing is happen it didnt read the firmware for the system , i believe the firmware need to be fix how i can do that please help me , thanks so much in advance .
    Welcome to Android Central!

Have you tried going to the manufactures website to see if they have any kind of recovery software to fix it?
    06-11-2015 09:26 AM