if this is not in the correct section, please move/ let me know

I have an older nabi 2 (nv7a). it is currently running nabi the frist version 1.97 i believe with android 4.0.4.

i tried to return to stock as i would like to upgrade to at least 4.1. I am doing this to load youtube kids as it only works on 4.1+.

I returned it to stock, not root, twrp, and no gapps. I would like root with android 4.1 or higher but i would be happy with at least getting google apps back on it.

i have tried jmz and nabilabs with 2 different computers. They are both getting stuck in bootloader. the CMD prompy says, "after you get letters after logo, press any button to continue. the nabi never gets past the logo. "

I have installed the drivers and also the pdanet drivers with no luck. any help would be appreciated and a donation could be made. thanks!!
    06-08-2015 08:47 AM
    if this is not in the correct section, please move/ let me know

I have an older nabi 2 (nv7a). it is currently running nabi the frist version 1.97 i believe with android 4.0.4.

i tried to return to stock as i would like to upgrade to at least 4.1. I am doing this to load youtube kids as it only works on 4.1+.

I returned it to stock, not root, twrp, and no gapps. I would like root with android 4.1 or higher but i would be happy with at least getting google apps back on it.

i have tried jmz and nabilabs with 2 different computers. They are both getting stuck in bootloader. the CMD prompy says, "after you get letters after logo, press any button to continue. the nabi never gets past the logo. "

I have installed the drivers and also the pdanet drivers with no luck. any help would be appreciated and a donation could be made. thanks!!
    Welcome to Android Central!

If you are trying to do it via Adb you may need to install Android SDK to get it to work.
    06-11-2015 09:19 AM