I have a Z795G android phone and when I am paired with a Bluetooth speaker it plays a song or two before it freezes. Then after I restart my phone it will play again for a song or two and freeze again. It plays fine any other time until I am paired with the Bluetooth speaker
    06-10-2015 12:17 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Does this happen with any music player app?
    06-10-2015 01:31 PM
    Just yesterday my PlayerPro ( paid version ) started crashing when connected to car bluetooth. It works just fine when I use it via phone speaker.
    But as soon as I connect it to car bluetooth few examples of what is happening:

* when I choose shuffle all, it goes to the first song and it freezes when I try to change to the next selection.
    * even when I choose the album and go to the first song it seems to freeze also.

I don't have any problems running Pandora via car bluetooth ( works flawless )

Additionally I am running Custom Rom Imperium LL v.9.1 on my Galaxy S4. I did not have any problems before last ROM update ( maybe it's this )
    Also same thing is happening when play my mp3s via stock music player. ( all my mp3s are stored on SD card ).

Any feedback is greatly appreciated. I don't think it's the ROM. I have no idea what is causing this error...
    07-29-2015 12:20 PM