Rom Toolbox Pro Crashes! I'm using rooted 4.1.2 Xperia P. I used this app to change my stock Font and Boot Animation. It ran so perfectly then. Then I deleted some of the boot animation downloaded by that app (those animations which I downloaded and Previewed) but I kept my Stock animation and the one I used. I didn't delete anything else! Then I opened the app and it crashed! ''Unfortunately Rom Toolbox Pro has stopped'' I wiped cache & then data and when it didn't run I REinstalled it. But still it didn't work!! So, I wiped dalvik-cache of only this app. But still no change! What should I do? I use this app almost everyday. Please help me!
    06-13-2015 04:27 AM
    Rom Toolbox Pro Crashes! I'm using rooted 4.1.2 Xperia P. I used this app to change my stock Font and Boot Animation. It ran so perfectly then. Then I deleted some of the boot animation downloaded by that app (those animations which I downloaded and Previewed) but I kept my Stock animation and the one I used. I didn't delete anything else! Then I opened the app and it crashed! ''Unfortunately Rom Toolbox Pro has stopped'' I wiped cache & then data and when it didn't run I REinstalled it. But still it didn't work!! So, I wiped dalvik-cache of only this app. But still no change! What should I do? I use this app almost everyday. Please help me!
    Welcome to Android Central!

It sounds like something that the app is dependent on is not working properly. Is the phone still rooted? Try emailing the developer to see if they have a fix for the issue.

jrummy.apps@gmail.com
    06-15-2015 09:15 AM