i was on my phone and everything was fine until i ran out of charge as i was charging it, after this i put it back on charge but instead of charging or turning on it would just vibrate every 5 seconds and not do anything, so i left it on charge for about 2 hours and when i came back to it, it would not turn on at all, even holding down all 3 buttons does not work, i have also tried a new charger and it still has not worked. i need to find out what is wrong with it as soon as possible as i use this as a business phone
    06-14-2015 05:26 AM
    i was on my phone and everything was fine until i ran out of charge as i was charging it, after this i put it back on charge but instead of charging or turning on it would just vibrate every 5 seconds and not do anything, so i left it on charge for about 2 hours and when i came back to it, it would not turn on at all, even holding down all 3 buttons does not work, i have also tried a new charger and it still has not worked. i need to find out what is wrong with it as soon as possible as i use this as a business phone
    Welcome to Android Central!

Have you tried using a different battery?
    06-16-2015 01:53 PM