Why don't my Video Files always transfer to the MicroSD Card?

A

AC Question

I am using a Samsung Tab 4.0 model SM-T530NU along with a Samsung EVO 64 Gb MicroSD card that says XC1 on it. I have converted several episodes of criminal minds using Free MP4 Converter and whenever transferred to my internal memory of the tablet, from my computer they work and play fine. Then I tried transferring again the same files from my PC to the Samsung EVO MicroSD card, and then the files sometimes either work or don't. It doesn't seem to matter whether I transfer in batches the video files to the MicroSD card nor just one file at a time. The files don't have any virus' as I have scanned them all with Kaspersky. I have also, on advice of Samsung been told to record a video file to the MicroSD card, which saved and played fine. I am at a loss as to why this is occurring and could use any help to solve this!

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I am using a Samsung Tab 4.0 model SM-T530NU along with a Samsung EVO 64 Gb MicroSD card that says XC1 on it. I have converted several episodes of criminal minds using Free MP4 Converter and whenever transferred to my internal memory of the tablet, from my computer they work and play fine. Then I tried transferring again the same files from my PC to the Samsung EVO MicroSD card, and then the files sometimes either work or don't. It doesn't seem to matter whether I transfer in batches the video files to the MicroSD card nor just one file at a time. The files don't have any virus' as I have scanned them all with Kaspersky. I have also, on advice of Samsung been told to record a video file to the MicroSD card, which saved and played fine. I am at a loss as to why this is occurring and could use any help to solve this!

Welcome to Android Central!

Have you tired putting the SD card in your phone and then formatting it from the phone. Could need a fresh format to fix the issue.

csieagleeye

Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
So I tried formatting my MicroSD card in my Android Tablet 4.0 10.1" and I reinserted the MicroSD card, transferred 8 video files and they all transferred and played fine on my tablet. I tried to transfer the next 8 video files in the season multiple times but they don't work. It is important to note that they all work on my PC and when I transfer them to my internal memory on my tablet. What gives?:(