I installed kingroot for the purpose of making my phone a little louder than it was. I followed the instructions precisely on the website that offered the app and I went to the youtube channel and followed the instruction on how to change the volume settings once I downloaded the kingroot app and the es3 file manager. At first, the volume sounded great. It was as loud as I ever wanted it to be. Si I sat the phone down for a bit to do a little more research on what rooting capabilities I had with this new kingroot app. When i picked up the phone again, just to listen to a song, it had no sound at all. I tried everything I could. I uninstalled the root and es3 file manager and afterwards I factory reset the phone 3 times. I got nothing. I also reset the phone to a prior backup mode I had stored on my sd card from the 5th. I have not been able to understand the problem or ascertain the solution.
    06-17-2015 11:12 AM
    Durr, the speaker's max volume is what it is because that's what its power specifications are rated for. You can't just force higher voltages to the speaker and not expect it to burn out. You probably fried your speaker. This is not a software problem anymore.
    06-24-2015 10:32 AM