This phone is on the GSM network Consumer Cellular. I can use wifi and Bluetooth, make/get calls and SMS, but not mobile data. If I call them they will ask me to turn my phone off, then they take me away from a signal and connect me to a stronger one. When I turn on my phone it works for a few hours then stops.

I have tried restarting it and pulling the battery. The APN is the only one on the phone that was set by Consumer Cellular.

I once did a factory reset, it got it working for a few hours, then it stopped working. My mom has a Note2, she can get mobile data in the same places I am in.

I don't know if this makes a difference, but sometimes I don't get signal bars for calls and SMS. It happens randomly and in places where I have other times gotten them.

Thanks.
    06-17-2015 01:36 PM
    This phone is on the GSM network Consumer Cellular. I can use wifi and Bluetooth, make/get calls and SMS, but not mobile data. If I call them they will ask me to turn my phone off, then they take me away from a signal and connect me to a stronger one. When I turn on my phone it works for a few hours then stops.

I have tried restarting it and pulling the battery. The APN is the only one on the phone that was set by Consumer Cellular.

I once did a factory reset, it got it working for a few hours, then it stopped working. My mom has a Note2, she can get mobile data in the same places I am in.

I don't know if this makes a difference, but sometimes I don't get signal bars for calls and SMS. It happens randomly and in places where I have other times gotten them.

Thanks.
    Welcome to Android Central!

Have you verified that your APN settings are correct?
    06-20-2015 10:48 AM
    "The APN is the only one on the phone that was set by Consumer Cellular." I did have that in my original post. They are the right settings as I can't edit them and they are there with a factory reset, I'm wondering if the phone is old and having problems with hard ware?
    06-22-2015 01:01 AM
    Got the Moto e 2015 3G and no longer need help with this.

Posted via the Android Central App
    07-15-2015 04:59 PM