I have a Vodaphone cell phone and it will not power. How can I revive it?

A

AC Question

i have a vodaphone cell phone and it will not power.

i have a Vodaphone touch screen but it will not turn on before it stopped operating i also need to upgrade software but do not have a memory card installed.

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Re: i have a vodaphone cell phone and it will not power.

Hello. Welcome to Android Central.
Are you in the UK with a Vodafone own brand device.
Can you remove the battery or is it sealed.
Is it out of warranty?
It's unlikely it's due an Android update.

Added ××You would not need an sd card for an update (to say Lollipop), but this update is very large and your device may not have enough internal storage. I don't know if any Vodafone models are due Lollipop. ××

Did you get screen messages urging you to update.
If you can no longer power it on, there may be a bulge in the battery and it needs replacing.
Try holding the power button for 10 seconds.
Best thing obviously is to bring it to a large Vodafone store, preferably with on site technicians. You may not want to do that if it's out of warranty, but they want you remain a customer and should identify the problem without charging you.
If you are out of contract you can of course demand a PAC code to transfer your number to another network, though you would need another device.

If it is a fairly new device, you should dial Vodafone customer service or take it to a store under warranty.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...vodafone.co.uk%2Fcontact-us%2F&token=TuIzN_SS

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37