Can I install Samsung Galaxy Notes ROM on my Chinese Android Phone?

SAM SEVEN

Jun 19, 2015
Visit site
I've a cheap Chinese Android Phone. Its pretty good for what it's worth but it came loaded with TONS of apps and I'm thinking about rooting my device to uninsuall all that 'crapware'...
And while I'm at it, I'm also thinking about installing a Samsung Galaxy Notes ROM w/ Touchwiz... I've never rooted a phone before so kindly bare with me if you find my questions beyond foolishness...
My question is: Is it possible at all?
If it is, then will my phone UI look exactly like Samsung's? Will I get that famous Notes's signature "multi-tasking split screen" feature and touch wiz?
My phone has 1GB RAM, 1.3GHZ Quad Core CPU and Android Kitkat...

If not Samsung, then I would like to install Google Nexus ROM...
Some of you must be laughing by now but I'm a first timer! Sorry lads, can't help myself...
That Chinese ROM is just laggy, buggy and is draining the battery like crazy and making me crazy too...
P.S I've heard that you can install WP10 on Android phones. Any insight on this matter would be greatly appreciated...

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I've a cheap Chinese Android Phone. Its pretty good for what it's worth but it came loaded with TONS of apps and I'm thinking about rooting my device to uninsuall all that 'crapware'...
And while I'm at it, I'm also thinking about installing a Samsung Galaxy Notes ROM w/ Touchwiz... I've never rooted a phone before so kindly bare with me if you find my questions beyond foolishness...
My question is: Is it possible at all?
If it is, then will my phone UI look exactly like Samsung's? Will I get that famous Notes's signature "multi-tasking split screen" feature and touch wiz?
My phone has 1GB RAM, 1.3GHZ Quad Core CPU and Android Kitkat...

If not Samsung, then I would like to install Google Nexus ROM...
Some of you must be laughing by now but I'm a first timer! Sorry lads, can't help myself...
That Chinese ROM is just laggy, buggy and is draining the battery like crazy and making me crazy too...
P.S I've heard that you can install WP10 on Android phones. Any insight on this matter would be greatly appreciated...

Welcome to Android Central!

If the hardware on the phone was identical to the hardware on the Samsung then you probably could. If not then no.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781