Why is my mobile data and wifi getting automatically switched on every time I unlock my phone?

A

AC Question

i use lenovo a316i model, my phone's mobile data and wifi gets automatically turned on whenver i unlock the device.i've tries factory reset but the problem still prevails.help me out. thanks

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: mobile data and wifi getting automatically switced on everytime i unlock my phone

Welcome to Android Central! I assume you are manually turning off wi-fi and mobile data before locking, correct? Go to Settings>Wi-fi, tap Menu>Advanced, and make sure Scanning Always Available is turned off. But this wouldn't explain why mobile data is turning back on--how are you turning mobile data off, from the Settings>Data Usage​ menu? Or do you have a toggle widget?

Faiyaz Mohammed

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Re: mobile data and wifi getting automatically switced on everytime i unlock my phone

yeah im switching wifi off manually, but again when im about to unlock or the lights blinks it getting back on again....i don't use mobile data at all

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

See if it still happens in Safe Mode. If it stops, then it might be a 3rd party app that's responsible. On most Android devices, while powered on, press and hold Power until the Power Off menu appears. Press and hold the Power Off selection until the Safe Mode prompt appears. Tap OK.

Satish sri

Sep 28, 2015
Visit site
Hi

I am happy to share this solution. Its because of the third party unknown app. Its get installed automatically while we browsing the net and then it asks the admin access permission. It won't leave you until you accept it. So just find out that app and uninstall. For your info please check in the settings->security->device administrators and find that harmfull app, uncheck it. Finally uninstall. Works 100 percent.
Hope it will help you.

Thank you.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1