My Andriod phone stopped working in my Mazda mx5 2009, how can I get it fixed?

A

AC Question

andriod phone stopped working in mazda mx5 2009

Sony xperia z3 just decided to stop connecting to the cars Bluetooth on Mazda mx5 sport tech 2009 reg
every time I tried to connect the phone would connect then disconnect straight away

it was working perfectly fine for 7 months so why all of a sudden did it just start playing up.

got on to Mazda who are looking into it for me, then all of a sudden brain storm
I downloaded an app called soundabout app from the play store to help with poor sound quality in phone calls on the phone.
and within this app are loads of settings which interact with the Bluetooth on the phone.
im not dump but not a nerd either so instead of trying to work out the settings I just deleted the app and hay presto phone now connects to car and all working just fine.

so if you are having problems with yours, just check its not an app that you have recently downloaded.(I mean if it was a free app just delete it, and try to connect the phone to the car) cause I was really pulling my hair out trying to work out what had gone wrong.

hope this helps someone out there that might be having the same problem

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech