Corporate Email

domydeal

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
So i have been a crackberry user for years mainly because of their email functionality because I get a lot of email north of 500 emails per day in my exchange inbox. Blackberry handles these with easy and auto syncs my sent mail as well. I have tried moving over to Android with the Droid X and a Galaxy Tab however the email is always slow. Meaning when I open up my inbox it takes many seconds to load, this was after I changed the time to keep an email to less than 7 days. I also hate that it doesn't auto sync my sent folder unless I go into the sent folder directly.

I would love to move over to the Android especially now with the new Droid Pro phone, however I can't have these email issues.

Any suggestions?

Have any of the 3rd party email apps worked to handle this? I have heard TouchDown by Nitro works well, any experience with any of these above issues? Any recommendations?

Thanks all for your help in advance.

takeshi

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
Definitely try the other Exchange clients. I've never had this problem with Touchdown or the stock app on my Droid. Is ActiveSync available to you? That may be your actual issue rather than the device or app.

Touchdown is frequently suggested but it's not the only option. Moxier and RoadSync are a couple of other options.

Blackberry handles these with easy and auto syncs my sent mail as well.
BB's don't sync email. Even with BES email is push-and-reconcile. That's why I prefer my Droid with ActiveSync (and Touchdown) over my BB's with BES.