I have a very specific problem with my phone. Google maps and other navigation apps work fine except they do not give voice directions when the phone is paired with the car Bluetooth. If I turn off Bluetooth on the phone or unpair the phone with the car Bluetooth control, I hear voice commands from the phone. I tried it in another car and the same thing happened. Also the Samsung song on the phone does not play thru the speakers. I spoke to a Samsung rep who told me to do this. Turn off Handsfree restart the phone, and turn on Handsfree. That worked, but now the same thing is happening and that trick does not help
    06-26-2015 08:07 AM
    I have a very specific problem with my phone. Google maps and other navigation apps work fine except they do not give voice directions when the phone is paired with the car Bluetooth. If I turn off Bluetooth on the phone or unpair the phone with the car Bluetooth control, I hear voice commands from the phone. I tried it in another car and the same thing happened. Also the Samsung song on the phone does not play thru the speakers. I spoke to a Samsung rep who told me to do this. Turn off Handsfree restart the phone, and turn on Handsfree. That worked, but now the same thing is happening and that trick does not help
    Welcome to Android Central!

While the phone is paired to your car. Go to your settings, Bluetooth, find the paired device, click the gear next to it, and make sure media audio is checked.
    Rukbat likes this.
    06-29-2015 12:33 PM