Hello and thank you for the service you provide.

Android 4.4.2

I have a samsung galaxy s4 mini on verizon 4g lte. Out of the blue the connectivity was gone tonight. I havent installed any new apps within the last 8 hours or played around with any settings. I was on the 4g lte internet and all of the sudden I had no connectivity. I switched on wifi and connected to my home router and it showed connected but no internet still. I could browse the network with a network discovery app i have and i could see my phone listed by my router. So I restarted the phone and the internet works for about 45 seconds after boot (both wifi and 4g lte) Then it dies. I had droid wall installed for a few months but it was disabled and have deleted it tonight only after i was having this issue.

Also another issue i am experiencing is the phone will vibrate a second after I hit the power button to turn the screen off. It only started this yesterday. Again out of no where.

I did recently (this morning) update android wear that now accepts wifi signals to my watch as well as watchmaker.

I assume it is some app that is killing all inbound packets. But i cannot confirm this.

Has anyone else had similar problems. Is there anyone that my know what my problem is?

Thank you.
    06-26-2015 01:21 PM
    Welcome to Android Central!

Do you have Lookout Security installed on the phone?
    06-30-2015 07:22 AM