I think my Samsung Note 3 has been hacked, do you know what to do?

Roseangel McCauley

Jun 28, 2015
Visit site
i think my samsung note3 has been hacked do you know what to do?

my Samsung note3 is a year old. I have noticed that its roaming all over the city where I usually have service. my apps are open on my history even after clearing my history and closing all the apps. there have been calls on my bill but not in my call history that I haven't made and I have to pay them because they are on my bill. I have been getting emails sent to myself that I never sent or even put up. I have hard reset it several times and it hasn't changed, I cant whip the hard drive or memory card. my memory card is bran new. I cant delete messages without receiving an error message. and it stays charged all day if your not playing on it. what do I do I need help asap.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: i think my samsung note3 has been hacked do you know what to do?

It could be hacked (there could be other reasons for all that's happening too, but the cure would be the same). If you reflash the ROM you'll get rid of anything that didn't come with it when it was new. See [Samsung] How to flash Stock ROM via ODIN. You'll lose all your data, pictures, etc. If the phone is hacked, you don't know which files are involved, so backing them up, then restoring them might not fix anything. If you don't have a backup from before it all started, you should have been doing incremental backups, so I guess you'll start now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol