A month ago I cracked my one M7 screen and I could not see anything on my phone and I have not backed up the phone, but the phone can receive text messages and vibrate etc .. But the problem is that my important pictures are on the phone, and it is stored in the phone (it is no SD card in the HTC One M7), and I have a number code on the phone (not pattern lockscreen). and my M7 is rooted and using CWM custom Recovery 6.0.4.8 with Custom ROM Android Revolution HD 90.0 Lollipop (Android 5.0.2 + HTC Sense 6.0). I can not find any HDMI with OTG and I have run out of ideas and i hope you guys have any clue Regards Kelvin
    06-28-2015 05:07 PM
    A month ago I cracked my one M7 screen and I could not see anything on my phone and I have not backed up the phone, but the phone can receive text messages and vibrate etc .. But the problem is that my important pictures are on the phone, and it is stored in the phone (it is no SD card in the HTC One M7), and I have a number code on the phone (not pattern lockscreen). and my M7 is rooted and using CWM custom Recovery 6.0.4.8 with Custom ROM Android Revolution HD 90.0 Lollipop (Android 5.0.2 + HTC Sense 6.0). I can not find any HDMI with OTG and I have run out of ideas and i hope you guys have any clue Regards Kelvin
    If you wanted to go down that route, you would need an MHL adapter. Something like this: http://www.amazon.com/Aibocn%C2%AE-U...cUvbUpU4521769

Or a cable that goes from micro usb to HDMI so you can plug it into your TV. However, it concerns me that the phone is locked and I don't know if the phone will allow the display to appear on a TV with the screen locked.

If that doesn't work, the next thing you would have to consider is replacing the screen so you can obtain the data inside the phone.
    06-28-2015 05:18 PM
    Thx for the help but nevermind, I got a xperia Z3
    07-15-2015 02:13 PM