Will my LG G Vista still work if i crack it??

Josh Houser1

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Okay so I just got a Verizon Vista and I was sort of rough on my older phones but I'm quite easy on this one. However, I have had a bad feeling about LG ever since I watched drop tests and in most cases the phones were cracked and unresponsive. I just need some reassurance that if my phone is indeed cracked, I can still use it because I really don't need to purchase another phone. I have a Pure-Gear Dualtek case on now but I still want to know.

Thank you in advance...

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Okay so I just got a Verizon Vista and I was sort of rough on my older phones but I'm quite easy on this one. However, I have had a bad feeling about LG ever since I watched drop tests and in most cases the phones were cracked and unresponsive. I just need some reassurance that if my phone is indeed cracked, I can still use it because I really don't need to purchase another phone. I have a Pure-Gear Dualtek case on now but I still want to know.

Thank you in advance...

Usually, phones have screens that have the glass and touch digitizer together. From what I have seen in terms of replacement parts for this phone, specifically the screen, they are fused together for this phone. It seems to be no exception. If you crack the screen, it may damage the touch sensitivity of your phone. If that were the case, and the phone still works, you wouldn't have to replace the device if you don't want to. You could buy a replacement screen for it and that would cost you $30-$40 dollars. Of course, you would either have to replace it on your own, or take it to a more professional mobile repair shop.