I cant get past my screen where I enter my code to get to the home screen. I dropped my lg optimus fuel before my nap, I woke up and this message comes on when I powered on my phone. All the forums in here only have the fix for when you get that message when you are already on the phone home screen, and other places on the internet only have a fix for that issue too. I took the battery out and placed it back in after a minute. I let it charge some because I noticed the screen was froze with the battery level indicator pretty low when I picked it up off the floor. It still holds a charge though, so I'm sure the phone still works. I've dropped it before and had this phone for a few years through Straight Talk. This message never came up on startup before. It was only 30 bucks at the time, but it has worked well for me. I don't have minutes on my phone, but I like to use it for wifi when I'm not around my computer, and one game I'm way far into it and cant afford to lose everything. I can do without the game though if I have to.
    07-03-2015 09:59 PM
    When you dropped it, something inside (like the silicon in a chip) could have broken. It really doesn't pay to fix it. If you look on eBay, you'll see them selling for $6 and up. (You couldn't get a repair shop to pop the back cover off for that little.)
    07-03-2015 10:23 PM