Please, someone help me... This notification Icon keeps coming on top or instead of other norifications and I can't figure out what it is or what's causing it... Does anyone know what that stupid icon is all about?! been searching all over the net without success !

It consists of a square and two identical half sized height rectangles to its right...

HELP - Unrecognized statusbar notification icon-screenshot_2015-07-04-21-10-07-3.jpg
    HELP - Unrecognized statusbar notification icon-screenshot_2015-07-04-21-10-07-4.jpg

Thanks in advance for any help, greatly appreciated !! :-)
    07-04-2015 02:12 PM
    I'm assuming it's something to do with a "View"? Curious to know about that myself.
    07-04-2015 04:14 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Is that screen showing the swiped-down notification panel? I'm wondering if it's an icon telling you that you have multiple notifications to review.
    07-04-2015 06:04 PM
    Hey thanks b diddy pleasure joining the community and I think I've already been able to help a few ppl around - as I said : real pleasure !!

Indeed this Icon seems to appear instead of several other notifications... For example if Facebook has executed some notifications I don't seem to see a Facebook icon anymore, instead I see this weirdo... I'd simply rather not see anything or see just one facebook notification with (or w/o) a count ... I turned 'group equal icons' in 'notifyclean' xposed module hoping it could solve this headaching icon though to my disappointment this didn't help... Just to be clear this happened before installing xposed modules as well as afterwards...

I'm also using Nova launcher along with Teslaunreadplugin (for ios-like notification badges on the app drawer) so I thought maybe it has something to do with it but couldn't really put my finger on it with Nove/plugin settings... it seems like your first assumption is more direct to the point... Any idea how I could get rid of this *******?? Or maybe just - what the heck is it and where it is coming from???? Seriously, has no one seen it before???
    Can you think of any way I could use an NON-HARMFUL elimination method or an app to try and find whatever it is that's causing this notification icon??

Again, really enjoying the gig and thx 4 any help in advance !!

Posted via the Android Central App
    07-05-2015 05:06 AM
    Just realized that we don't know which phone you have, which might be important to know, since some notification icons can be specific to the device.
    07-05-2015 10:44 PM
    Just realized that we don't know which phone you have, which might be important to know, since some notification icons can be specific to the device.
    He probably has a OnePlus One since he posted the same question there.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    07-05-2015 10:47 PM
    D'oh! I think I knew that ...
    07-05-2015 10:58 PM