Why isn't my mobile not starting after running clean master?

A

AC Question

Mobile not starting after running clean master

I have run the clean master and deleted some cache. but now i am not able to start the mobile . Its samsung S-II. Its booting and stops .... and then rebooting.... continuously. to stop this even I have to remove the battery.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Mobile not starting after running clean master

Welcome to Android Central! Do you remember what exactly you deleted? Is the phone rooted? Are you able to boot into Recovery Mode and wipe the cache partition? http://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...ing-into-recovery-mode-galaxy-s2-s3-tab2.html

In general, my advice is to stay away from Clean Master. Its claims of speeding up your system are mostly bogus, or very short-lived at best.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Mobile not starting after running clean master

Clean Master was designed to work with operating systems that want as much free RAM as possible. Android wants as little free RAM as possible. So Clean Master kills apps that Android wants running, Android loads them back, Clean Master kills them ... The easiest way to speed up your phone (and save battery) is to remove task killers like Clean Master (and any other app written by companies that write task killers, since they obviously don't understand how Android works).

As far as the rebooting, you may end up having to reflash the ROM if clearing the cache doesn't work, and after that a factory reset (which will wipe all your data) doesn't work.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie