No Boot bad recovery system, how can I fix it?

DigitalDad

Jul 6, 2015
Visit site
No Boot bad recovery system

Stuck on boot screen and vol +/- keys won't change selections on system recovery screen. Green Android lying down and a red triangle with an exclamation point inside it.

Background: Was updating Google Market to Google Play Store on a freshly restored Tablet, ARNOVA 10C G3, Android 4.0 when the tablet froze and rebooted to the ARNOVA logo on black screen normally shown at boot but froze there.

From off: I hold power button to turn on tablet, the ARNOVA logo shows up, disappears, shows again, disappears, and shows again and stays there frozen. I can turn the tablet off by holding the power button down for a few seconds but vol +/- do nothing. From off I can then hold vol - and power button down and boot in to system recovery <e3> but the vol - key does nothing and the vol + key changes the screen from the normal menu with the robot to a screen with just the robot and another push goes back to the normal menu screen but does not change from one selection to another. So in there I am stuck on reboot system now, which does nothing. I have used a pin to push reset button on the tablet many times(5seconds held in to over a minute) and it also does nothing. Tried putting latest firmware image, update.img from Archos on a micro sd card and booting the tablet up, but it doesn't seem to register it is there. I have also tried using FlashTool and Rockchip Batch Tool but the tablet is not recognized by either of the tools. Please help.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2