I'm trying to get into the Google Ecosystem, Where to Start??

Olivier Goulet

Jul 11, 2015
Visit site
I'm used to an easy closed ecosystem (apple's walled garden) and so I'm getting very frustrated on deciding which Android product to go for.

Should I go for Nexus phones/tablets/tv for an easy replacement of an iPhone/iPad/AppleTV or should I go for something completely different

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
I'm used to an easy closed ecosystem (apple's walled garden) and so I'm getting very frustrated on deciding which Android product to go for.

Should I go for Nexus phones/tablets/tv for an easy replacement of an iPhone/iPad/AppleTV or should I go for something completely different

Nexus all day long. pure Google Android, fastest OS updates, no bloat.

Jul 11, 2015
Visit site
Welcome to the world of freedom and user decissions!
In my opinion you should first list what is more important for you (image quality? photos? gaming? multimedia? battery duration? price?)
Put them in order of priority and then look which devices adjust more to your priorities. If you doubt, you can ask again but tell us which are your priorities so we can give more fine advice.
Anyway, remember, probably you won't a unique response, but several makers/models that adjust to your needs and finally you are the one who will have to decide.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463