I'm used to an easy closed ecosystem (apple's walled garden) and so I'm getting very frustrated on deciding which Android product to go for.

Should I go for Nexus phones/tablets/tv for an easy replacement of an iPhone/iPad/AppleTV or should I go for something completely different
    07-11-2015 05:48 AM
    I'm used to an easy closed ecosystem (apple's walled garden) and so I'm getting very frustrated on deciding which Android product to go for.

Should I go for Nexus phones/tablets/tv for an easy replacement of an iPhone/iPad/AppleTV or should I go for something completely different
    Nexus all day long. pure Google Android, fastest OS updates, no bloat.
    Olivier Goulet likes this.
    07-11-2015 07:38 AM
    Welcome to the world of freedom and user decissions!
    In my opinion you should first list what is more important for you (image quality? photos? gaming? multimedia? battery duration? price?)
    Put them in order of priority and then look which devices adjust more to your priorities. If you doubt, you can ask again but tell us which are your priorities so we can give more fine advice.
    Anyway, remember, probably you won't a unique response, but several makers/models that adjust to your needs and finally you are the one who will have to decide.
    Olivier Goulet likes this.
    07-12-2015 10:39 AM