The "wave to wake" feature or "approach" no longer works. Yes, I made sure ambient display was OFF and Moto Display was ON. I even tried bumping the phone and shaking it. Other Moto features work fine (chop for flashlight, twist for camera, wave to silence calls and alarms).

I cleared the partition cache, but that did not fix it. I reviewed the Turbo Lollipop release page. I only found people that had issues with the motion sensors not being as sensitive. My sensors are totally unresponsive.

Is there a way to fix this? I really liked that feature, quite possibly my favorite thing about this phone.
    07-14-2015 01:30 PM
    The "wave to wake" feature or "approach" no longer works. Yes, I made sure ambient display was OFF and Moto Display was ON. I even tried bumping the phone and shaking it. Other Moto features work fine (chop for flashlight, twist for camera, wave to silence calls and alarms).

I cleared the partition cache, but that did not fix it. I reviewed the Turbo Lollipop release page. I only found people that had issues with the motion sensors not being as sensitive. My sensors are totally unresponsive.

Is there a way to fix this? I really liked that feature, quite possibly my favorite thing about this phone.
    Welcome to Android Central!

You might need to do a factory reset. A lot of people have had a ton of issues after they updated to Lollipop. Most of those issues are usually fixed after a factory reset.
    07-17-2015 08:05 AM