Long time BB10 user just recently made the jump over to Android with a S6 edge, BB10 to its credit has an excellent software keyboard I got used to having the return key send BBM's and texts but with Android I can't seem to find a keyboard in the Google Play store that allows you to change this setting. Whats frustrating is I know its possible because when I use BBM for Android the keyboard allows this! lol Is there a keyboard app or an easy fix without rooting that can let me be able to change the return key into a send key?
    07-24-2015 07:51 AM
    Long time BB10 user just recently made the jump over to Android with a S6 edge, BB10 to its credit has an excellent software keyboard I got used to having the return key send BBM's and texts but with Android I can't seem to find a keyboard in the Google Play store that allows you to change this setting. Whats frustrating is I know its possible because when I use BBM for Android the keyboard allows this! lol Is there a keyboard app or an easy fix without rooting that can let me be able to change the return key into a send key?
    This is something controlled by the app or service you are using. That's why when you use BBM you can use the enter key to send as that's how that app is designed. Whenever a certain action is desired the keyboard switches the keyboard mapping to send instead as enter.

You can try some of the third-party keyboards; however, I don't think any allow you to customize it in this way.
    07-24-2015 08:47 AM