Im just wondering if this has happened to anyone else? I went to play it, phone froze, fair enough, held down the power button to do a reset... it booted, but as soon as i put in my security pattern, it froze on that pattern. Pulled battery out, and put back in, and STILL froze on pattern.....

ended up taking the SD card out, getting in enough to turn off wifi.... froze. reset again. went into recovery and cleared cache, froze shortly after i put my pattern in

it was just rediculous!! How could a game cause THAT much of a crazy reaction?? A game that ive had and been playing??

It finally let me in, so i went in and deleted all of the data for that game, on both the phone and SD card....... not sure if ill be brave enough to try opening it ever again after that mess. that was INSANE!!!
    07-29-2015 01:45 AM
    Nothing like that ever happened when playing it on my M8 or Note 3.
    07-29-2015 09:03 AM
    Upon further investigation... it seems to have to do with turning on my wifi in general.....

just now i tried using it for the first time since last night (to go onto the play store to leave a bad review for the game)... and same thing, froze right up, held down power, rebooted to freeze on lock pattern.... the next time i got in long enough to turn off the wifi...... and now it seems okay again.

so i just cant use wifi ever again?? what the hell??

same phone, ROM, same everything.... i havent even installed any new games or anything since it stopped working like this last night.....

what the helll??

i cant even do like others suggest upon googling and download antimalware programs... it will freeze my phone to try and download it!!
    07-29-2015 03:59 PM
    I could really use some help with this...

i did a restore of my phone to a backup i had from a year ago, close to when i first got it. wifi began working normally... for all day yesterday and the night before....

now this morning its doing the exact same behaviour.........

when it originalyl started i hadnt installed anything new....... i DONT understand this.... at all....

can anyone offer any advice??

Right now i have a smartphone that i cant even check emails on.....

ETA: Ive deleted almost everything i redownloaded..... went back to factory web browser and everything...... still messing up and i dont understand why....

if it was the network it should have still been messed instantly after my restore.... if it was a bad app it should have started instantly after that app was installled..... but nether is true!!
    07-31-2015 05:15 PM