android is so lag and fail ( compare to iPhone ) that I m giving up on android

I mean Google is a magnificent world no1 company when it is web base ( Google , gmail , Google map , browser chrome , search engine , YouTube )

but when it comes to android , phone base , it just really too fail , too lag ( at least compare to iPhone , and windows phone don't lag but still not iPhone league )

giving up on android , still using Google on web base.

really Google can be so good at web base , but they cannot make it on phone base , why

iPhone done nothing on web base , and their Mac is not the best , but they do the best job on iPhone , on phone base .

giving up on android , unless Google all in on android otherwise all out , giving up on android
    07-30-2015 10:35 PM
    My note 4 does not feel that way. But even if it did lag a bit, I would still choose it for everything else it does well.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    07-30-2015 10:49 PM
    install nova launcher prime on (samsung/touchwiz phones) to fix the phone lag.
    07-31-2015 01:33 AM
    What kind of Android devices are you using now? Try to get a flagship device. Android even has many 8 core processor devices and 4 GB RAM, and with the development of Android OS, things become different. Android 5.0 is much more smooth than those versions under 4.4. Also you need to notice is that lots of Android devices didn't get a great optimization with its hardware. Personally I think Galaxy S6 or those top hardware devices won't make me disappointed.
    Golfdriver97 likes this.
    07-31-2015 04:11 AM
    You can boost your phone by releasing memory. Many 3rd party application can help you with this problem. Moreover, some applications can even help you to stop others apps from auto start and running in the background, which can greatly extend battery life.
    07-31-2015 08:42 AM
    You can boost your phone by releasing memory. Many 3rd party application can help you with this problem. Moreover, some applications can even help you to stop others apps from auto start and running in the background, which can greatly extend battery life.
    Actually, the reverse is true. Android likes having RAM full, and processes running. If you start killing these, Android will just restart them, thus draining the battery more than it should. http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...m-android.html

As for the OP, to echo one of the above comments, which device are you using? There is a big difference between the S6, M9, or G4 versus a ZTE Blade, or something like that.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-31-2015 08:51 AM
    It’s not Android that restart the apps, but the apps themselves. Like back in windows times, a malware can’t be killed because it always starts itself. But it’s not system’s fault. Today, many app developers actually want to stay in RAM as long as possible and try everything to make their apps auto start. The only way for users to kill the apps running in background is to root the device and then use 3rd party app to turn auto start off.
    08-02-2015 12:55 AM