While attempting to find out why my sd card wasn't displaying and a sign kept saying no sd card sd card. How can I fix it?

A

AC Question

While attemting to find out why my sd card wasn't displaying and a sign kept saying no sd card sd ca

I've tried checking the sd card in my desk top and got nothing not even a drive open for it. I've switched batteries with a fully charged one, nothing. HELP!

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: While attemting to find out why my sd card wasn't displaying and a sign kept saying no sd card s

If it's a SanDisk card, go to SanDisk microSD Tech Support and talk to a tech (upper right corner of the screen - live chat). They'll replace bad cards within warranty (the shortest warranty is 5 years, so you should be covered).

If it's another manufacturer, contact the seller or the manufacturer and try to get it replaced. If the desktop can't even see that it's connected, there's nothing you can do with it. (You looked in Administrative Tools/Computer Management/Storage/Disk Management to see if it shows up, right? (If it's formatted as something Windows can't read, it will show up there, but not as a drive. You can format it as FAT32 (or exFAT if it's 64GB or larger) from Disk Management.

But the phone should see it as something and tell you that you have to format it - unless it's a bad card.

mc13020011

Aug 4, 2015
Visit site
Re: While attemting to find out why my sd card wasn't displaying and a sign kept saying no sd card s

Yes, second option is the best choice. A comprehensive solution by Rukbat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome