My phone is acting up to the point where i don't know what's going on. Hope you can help. How can I fix this?

A

AC Question

My phone is acting up to the point where i don't know what's going on. Hope you can help.

Phone: LG D500 (optimus f6)
System: android 4.1.2 stock
Kernel: Freedom 3.4.0

First off, a month and few days ago, i installed two apps. powernap and amplify. Now, powernap caused dead sleep issues, so i disabled it in xposed module. But amplify worked fine. This detail is somewhat important. not, a week from today (8/6), i was away, so i though i would test powernap and try and fix the issue. I kinda solved it, and that night, i went to bed, powernap was working fine, but that night, my phone crashed and restarted twice. there was a hour or two gap between the two restarts. So, my first thought was, that's weird, powernap was working fine, is it acting up? So i disabled powernap and everything was fine. not, on to today. that night, i woke up to my phone restarting, which is weird since, well, powernap was disabled, so why would it restart? After the restart, nothing odd happened, so i just dismissed it. that morning, i woke up, installed an app that required an restart for it to work (the app was youtube background, which i know does not cause phone issues as i've used it in the past). so i restarted my phone and then a series of issues occurred. My phone first refused to connect to t-mobile network. so i had no internet and no signal. It kept saying "no signal" which basically means insert sim. that wasn't it, my phone was also very very laggy, widgets were taking minutes to load. certain apps took minutes to open up. pressing the home button, took seconds. pressing the back button was faster than the homebutton. it was just very very laggy. i decided to restart my phone, holding down the power button for 9 seconds before the box with options popped up. i hope there's no word limit, bear with me. thanks. i pressed restart, and it did, but no good. instead, i restarted, but the restart took longer than usual. then, it finally showed me my lock screen only for my whole phone to crash and restart again. again, the lock screen appeared, no signal, buggy and slow. I pulled the battery. fifth time the charm, i connected to t-mobile, and everything worked fine. I decided to uninstall youtube (cause that's when the issues occured, after i installed again and restarted) and i uninstalled powernap. I then needed to restart so i did, and basically, the whole no signal, everything's going to lag (it was so bad, even catlog couldn't produce me a log to look at and see what was failing). after pulling the battery multiple times, i gave up and said, screw it. interestingly, 7-10 minutes later, my phone connected to service, and everything worked fine. no bugs, no lag, nothing was wrong. Which is weird. somehow, connecting to the network is affecting my phone's performance. not to mention, apps were shutoff. for example, i went to greenify, and i got the message "auto-hibernate is not allowed. this happens with stamina mode. make sure it is whitelisted". (if you don't know, powernap is basically stamina mode, for other phones). but wait, i uninstalled powernap completely, i restarted the phone too, so why is greenify not working? I also noticed that my glitchy accelerometer has frozen completely. normally, i would be able to revive it, now i can't. Can anyone help me? I cannot afford a factory reset as i feel that i might brick it. i also cannot connect to my pc cause my phone refuses to work with it. Thank you for reading this. Any ideas?