I recently came across a wishlist for the iphone 5, and someone had made this homescreen homescreen concept, which I like a lot. My question is, is there any app or rooted homescreen replacement that does something similar to this in such a refined and polished look? I like all the information shown, and have looked at alps such as Spark, but I don't really think it looks all that good or performs well. I don't mind rooting if that's what it takes to get a similar screen, but I don't know much about it. Just let me know what y'all think would be a good solution if there is any.

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/4...picplzthro.jpg
    01-26-2011 12:37 AM
    WidgetLocker allows you to place widgets/apps on the lockscreen for quick access. Not sure if it's what you're looking for, but here is the Appbrain link for more information: WidgetLocker Lockscreen - Android app on AppBrain
    01-26-2011 01:01 AM
    Hmmm, that's a good suggestion but not exactly what I'm looking for....any other ideas? And thank you though I aporetiatr it.
    01-27-2011 09:55 AM
    Widget locker is fully customizable. Meaning, any widget you can place on your homescreen can be placed on the lockscreen.

To get a lockscreen similar to that picture, you could do this setup:

Beautiful Widgets (or Fancy Widget) for the weather/clock.
    Missed Call Widget
    Smooth Calendar for the upcoming events.
    and any number of email widgets like Touchdown

It would look similar, and you could get a custom background to make it look nearly the same.
    01-27-2011 03:44 PM
    ^ is correct. Its just finding the right widgets to do what you want.
    01-28-2011 01:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD