Huawei fusion 3 y536a1 at&t.
    I installed king user app. threw out the bloat and other garbage all was well for a few days till I rebooted and boot stuck half way. I know yeah I threw out something from the shoe boot department. I wiped partition data etc. . needs flashware can u help.
    08-09-2015 04:47 PM
    Huawei Y536A1 Brick Fix
    Ok, after trying all the learning and experimenting, I completely bricked my A536A1. opps. It would only boot into fast boot mode and was NOT recognized by the adb devices command. It took me days to find the necessary method to unbrick, but its back. Do this if you are bricked like above.:

Download Original Factory Image from the first page of this forum or at :
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B47...FaYzZ5MmM/view

Take your sd card out and attach it to your computer and unzip the files from the Original Factory Image above into a folder in the root of the sd card named dload. Thereby, this dload fold will contain two files: UPDATE.APP and update.xml

Place the sd card back into your phone and press and hold both vol keys and the power key until you get the android image and the message:
    "check sd update pkg is exist make sure usb cable has been inserted usb update starting". or "check sd update pkg is exist.........checking..........".

if you get the message "check sd update pkg is exist make sure usb cable has been inserted usb update starting", then your phone cannot read the dload directory files and you will likely have to format the sd card and write the dload directory again.

if you get the "check sd update pkg is exist.........checking..........". message, the install will proceed automatically and will automatically reboot into your restored Y536A1. NOTE your phone will be restored WITH the STOCK RECOVERY.

Back in business!!
    07-18-2016 09:49 PM
    Your link doesn't work
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-18-2016 11:09 PM
    Your link doesn't work
    I tried it also, and can verify it doesn't work.
    07-18-2016 11:11 PM