Can't Delete, create, install apps to my device - Almost Cant Use My Phone. Why?

A

AC Question

Can't Delete, create, install apps to my device - Almost Cant Use My Phone

ok, WTF! I can't delete, rename, move, install apps....NOTHING! if I create a text file with an editor I can't even save it. write error. my phone is Kyocera C6730. I had a few minor issues here and there. I installed clean master, some file management utilities like ,Fx, File Manager, ES File Explorer, etc. early on. got the phone in April.hi

I noticed my 32gig ad card was filling up since I'd been taking a lot of videos lately, so, I go in to delete them. at first there was no problem. then I noticed a file that was deleted reappeared, then others. I try to delete them and they go thru the delete as if it's working, but they are still there. I can't delete, create, move to drive, anything. just keep the fckin files and now I'm down to 3.6 gigs on my sd card with no way to free up space.

I have avast and scanned viruses, but, none. I had uninstalled clean master a week ago and it seemed to coincide with the beginning of my issues. but, I don't know if any auto android updates happened either. I decided to reinstall clean master to see if that was the problem but it can't even download to my device because it acts like the entire thing is read only now. so no app can be installed. I've shut down any app I suspected but still no resolution.

it's about as good as a bricked phone and my notebook failed last year and can't afford to fix it or buy one. so no access via computer at this time. I have not rooted but was researching doing it all along. I may go UNIX on this thing via SU and mass set file permissions myself. I look to see if this phone has it's own root procedure but Kyocera does not appear on any lists. it's like I bought a phone that doesn't exist. which root procedure should I use on this phone?? I have v.4.4.2. software v. 2.033BT, build KVT49L. Qualcomm MSM8926 processor.

is the purpose of all these notebooks and devices to allow you to use them, get them setup just the way you want them so they fail and the only resolution is to wipe everything clean and lose it??? if I lose this stuff I'm half tempted to go back to pencil and paper. at least if I lose that I'll understand why.

If I want to remember a list I have to compose email and send it to myself!

I'm about to "box truck" over my phone unless this gets resolved.!

rr