Urgent! PLEASE HELP!! Problem with Motorola Droid 2 lock screen! Can I get some help?

A

AC Question

Urgent! PLEASE HELP!! Problem with Motorola Droid 2 lock screen!

The dots on my lock screen aren't appearing for me to put in my pattern! I can't unlock it at all. It still has the time, emergency call button and the notification bar but no pattern input! This has never happened before. I tried rebooting the phone, taking out the battery, and even hardware factory resetting it. NOTHING is working. Even after factory resetting it (using the hardware keys), the default "slide to unlock" isn't even showing up! I tried sliding where the bar usually is, thinking it might have been a glitch or something, but nothing happened. I have a Motorola Droid 2 and have never had any problems with it (except, of course with it being such an old device with very low RAM, problems with performance). I really need an answer as I use my phone everyday constantly for work. PLEASE HELP ME ASAP!!!!

gevertex

Aug 17, 2015
Visit site
Re: Urgent! PLEASE HELP!! Problem with Motorola Droid 2 lock screen!

The dots on my lock screen aren't appearing for me to put in my pattern! I can't unlock it at all. It still has the time, emergency call button and the notification bar but no pattern input! This has never happened before. I tried rebooting the phone, taking out the battery, and even hardware factory resetting it. NOTHING is working. Even after factory resetting it (using the hardware keys), the default "slide to unlock" isn't even showing up! I tried sliding where the bar usually is, thinking it might have been a glitch or something, but nothing happened. I have a Motorola Droid 2 and have never had any problems with it (except, of course with it being such an old device with very low RAM, problems with performance). I really need an answer as I use my phone everyday constantly for work. PLEASE HELP ME ASAP!!!!

Can you post a picture of your phone's screen? It might help in diagnosing the issue

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech