Why is the max size of internal memory too low 1.12 GB instead of 4 GB in Nokia XL?

jmohan1984

Aug 20, 2015
Visit site
max size of internal memory is too low 1.12 GB instead of 4 GB in Nokia XL?

hi, My smartphone model is Nokia XL Dual SIM, Software Version 1.2.3.2, Nokia X Software Platform 1.2. I am facing the issue that is maximum low internal memory is 1.12 gb only. But Before buying the product or before installing all android apps into my smartphone, I have 4 GB internal memory(maximum allowed size). But after installed apps, the size is 1.12 GB(maximum allowed size). I have cleared cache, junk files everything. All are fine. but it shows 1.12 GB (max allowed size). I am suffering to install new apps because minimum free space is 43 MB only. Where the remaining 2.7+ GB gone in the internal memory? Please help me to get back to previous allowed size 4 GB. What are the steps required to achieve it?

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: max size of internal memory is too low 1.12 GB instead of 4 GB in Nokia XL?

That 4 GB internal storage is the total amount, which is shared between apps you download, the Android operating system, and other miscellaneous files. The OS is most likely the biggest culprit here, which there's nothing you can do about.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12