Where can I find a simple app that 'hides' contacts (just puts them out of main list)?

A

AC Question

Looking for a simple app that 'hides' contacts (just puts them out of main list)

I'm looking for an app that will hide some contacts. Not hide on secure, on the super down low shady stuff. Just something that doesn't list them in the main 'full' contact list.

This is just for numbers I want saved but not to list in my contacts who I would generally want to contact. As an example, acquaintances or the My Coke Rewards text number. Something I want to store but not be ever present in my 'Contacts'.

Does anyone know of an app that can send contacts to the background with something that shows them in an additional tab? I'm thinking it would have to replace the entire phone/contact app (using a Samsung S3) but I'd really just prefer a way to store miscellaneous numbers and rarely contacted people. Not looking for a super-secret hide "yo wife hide yo kids app", that most apps of the variety seem to be.

Thanks!

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Looking for a simple app that 'hides' contacts (just puts them out of main list)

Create a group called Hidden. Make those contacts part of that group. Display all groups except Hidden.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz