MOTO X Pure Edition 2015 Drop date. Moto X vs Note 4. Can I get some help choosing?

Riccardo C

Aug 25, 2015
Visit site
MOTO X Pure Edition 2015 Drop date.. Moto X vs Note 4

So I am coming from a Samsung S6 and felt it was time for a change especially since the new Note 5 had no expandable memory, or micro sd slot. I saw the debut of the Moto X Pure edition and it was everything I wanted with the exception of a fingerprint scanner. So I signed up on the site for updates and nothing (crickets chirping). I usually see Tech reviews, prerelease units, but nothing in regards to a drop date. So yes everyone is buzzing about Sept 3rd but no one has been able to confirm that date. So now I’m left with a dilemma I have T-Mobile and they are running sale on the Note 4. The sale was for $500 bucks and that’s not a bad price, and once I started to compare the 2 they are neck and neck in regards to specs with the exception of front firing speakers and UI touch wiz (laggy but has great features) or stock android but in limbo for a release date... Can anyone help me choose and does anyone have more info on the Moto X release date..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams