my power button/screen shot won't work. I noticed the other day that I can't screen shot using the buttons. then I noticed if I hold the power button that my option menu doesn't pop up. the only thing it does is turn my screen off and on. why does it work for my screen saver but not my option menu to turn off or restart my phone. I'm scared that if I take my battery out that it won't turn back on since it won't even let me turn it off. what can I do?
    08-27-2015 11:16 AM
    my power button/screen shot won't work. I noticed the other day that I can't screen shot using the buttons. then I noticed if I hold the power button that my option menu doesn't pop up. the only thing it does is turn my screen off and on. why does it work for my screen saver but not my option menu to turn off or restart my phone. I'm scared that if I take my battery out that it won't turn back on since it won't even let me turn it off. what can I do?
    08-27-2015 12:16 PM
    Hey.probably its a software problem you can do these things to solve it:1.if you have an antivirus on your phone ,scan your phone to know that your phone hasn't any virus and ... . 2.if your phone isn't up to date, update your phone. 3: if you download apps from other sources (I mean not Google play) uninstall the apps. If these things doesn't worked ask me again. And about number one its better for you to use avast mobile security for scanning your phone
    08-27-2015 12:29 PM