Huawei swype problem

beogradzapad

Aug 28, 2015
Visit site
Yesterday I did something with my phone while not looking at the screen and when I look up i saw my keypbord looking like this, I need to know how to turn it back like it was, without this arrow (when pressing it, keybord just go right and a arrow pointing left shows up), I just want my keybord going form to side to side of the phone...phone is huawei p8

Screenshot_2015-08-28-17-58-03.jpg

It also happens when chosing numbers...

Screenshot_2015-08-28-18-23-30.jpg

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
There should be an option to change the size in your keyboard settings. What happens in you tap on the little arrow on the right?

beogradzapad

Aug 28, 2015
Visit site
If you mean little arrow in the bottom right corner of keybord, its just like "enter" button on pc keybord, new line...If you mean this middle right side arrow pointing to the right, as I said it moves the whole keybord to the right side, and same arrow pointig left shows up...
There is an option in settings to chose proportions of keybord, but it only changes size of the buttons, and keybord still not going from to side to side as it shoud...very difficult to type, does anybody have any idea how to solve this problem? :(

zaer

Apr 5, 2017
Visit site
Solved! It happens when the one hand option from the general huawei menú (the slide menú in the up side of screen) is selected

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech