I currently have the N1 and hope to be up?/down?/sideways?-grading to the Moto Atrix.

My question for y'all is this. Can I use Astro or Titanium to backup the N1 (ringtones, remembered wifi, apps, email accounts, general setting, etc) and restore them on the Atrix? If not, does anyone have any other recommendations?

And while I'm at it, how upset am I going to be going from stock froyo to blur?

Thanks in advance
    01-31-2011 02:52 PM
    You should be able to back up your apps using astro but you would need root access to us titanium backup. And after you reinstall them it won't restore application data just the app your better off using the market to download them IMO. You will not be able to transfer over your system setting unless there is an app that I'm not aware of.
    jess.hickey likes this.
    01-31-2011 03:12 PM
    I currently have the N1 and hope to be up?/down?/sideways?-grading to the Moto Atrix.

My question for y'all is this. Can I use Astro or Titanium to backup the N1 (ringtones, remembered wifi, apps, email accounts, general setting, etc) and restore them on the Atrix? If not, does anyone have any other recommendations?

And while I'm at it, how upset am I going to be going from stock froyo to blur?

Thanks in advance
    The post above me pretty much answered everything, but about blur: the new moto blur is actually pretty good. coupled with the power of the atrix it will be very good. it wont be as fast as it would be if it had stock, but it will not be slow. The old blur was a pain and it slowed down my phone a lot
    01-31-2011 04:35 PM