I have switched to Google Fi with my old Google Voice number. Previously on Voice, you could have missed call notifications emailed to you. Is this possible with Fi? This is especially helpful to me because when my phone is dead/off, I can know if someone tried to call me, through the email notification...

I called Google Fi support and they said that missed calls during the time the phone is dead/off should be logged on the phone when it's turned back on, but I tested this and it didn't seem to work.
    08-30-2015 12:49 PM
    I have switched to Google Fi with my old Google Voice number. Previously on Voice, you could have missed call notifications emailed to you. Is this possible with Fi? This is especially helpful to me because when my phone is dead/off, I can know if someone tried to call me, through the email notification...

I called Google Fi support and they said that missed calls during the time the phone is dead/off should be logged on the phone when it's turned back on, but I tested this and it didn't seem to work.
    Pleaee help me

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-30-2015 10:56 PM