What I've done so far is :
    1. Download the Kingo root app onto my computer and run the app
    2. Connected my computer and device via USB cable
    3. Change the setttings in my device to USB debugging mode.
    4. Followed the steps to root my device..
    After that I downloaded the rootchecker app and initially it said it was working fine.. but after messing around with the superuser app and trying to update to the binary version, the rootchecker now says "root acess is not properly installed on this device".
    So i'm not sure whether my device is rooted or not When i try to plug it back into my computer to unroot it using the kingo app it says it's not rooted so i can't unroot it to start again, if that makes sense. However it definitely said it was rooted initially so i'm confused.
    The second problem is.. when it was working when i tried to upgrade to the binary version of superuser that wasn't working.
    Most of the tutorials ive seen for doing this look like they are using a different version of the superuser app (i've got the kingo superuser one) . And now i've got it I can't uninstall it!

I know this is a lot of questions in one go but if anyone can help me solve any of these it would be much appreciated.
    My final goal would be to root my device, however just being able to unroot and uninistall the kingo super user app would be a good point for me to start again from.
    Thanks in advance!
    08-31-2015 12:11 PM
    Have you tried installing "SU update fixer" see what that tells you?

This rooting is a nightmare wish i'd never started, I have various versions of superuser even bought the elite which wont show on my phone, so got ripped off there, I have so many problems going on yet root checker says everythings fine, pfft its not lol, I hope you get it sorted as it's so frustrating. I have googled all kinds and can't find answers i'm done in with it lol.
    11-08-2015 10:02 AM