How can I "remove" password from Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 through my google account on a computer?

mopagh

Aug 29, 2015
Visit site
How can I "remove" password from Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 through my google account on a computer?

I have forgot my password to my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1. When I press the wrong code 5 times it doesn't suggest a "forgot password" button. Instead it just gives me 30 second time out and allows me to enter code again. Is there any way I can access the device through my google account and switch off the password or just access the content on the device? The data on the device is very important

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: How can I "remove" password from Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 through my google account on a compute

Hello!
I would try logging into your Google Account on a PC and then go to Android Device Manager (https://www.google.com/android/devicemanager). From there you can setup a new password and GPS/Locate your device.

mopagh

Aug 29, 2015
Visit site
Re: How can I "remove" password from Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 through my google account on a compute

Yes thats what I thought. And I tried it. Im able to locate the device and can even get it to make the ring noise, but I dont know where or how to change the password.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

What version of Android is it running? I think Device Manager doesn't work to change your device's password, at least not for more recent Android versions. You could try Samsung's Find My Mobile, but I'm not sure if t's possible there either.

mopagh

Aug 29, 2015
Visit site

Im actually not sure what version its running.. And I dont think I have a "Find my Mobile" account

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463