I have forgot my password to my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1. When I press the wrong code 5 times it doesn't suggest a "forgot password" button. Instead it just gives me 30 second time out and allows me to enter code again. Is there any way I can access the device through my google account and switch off the password or just access the content on the device? The data on the device is very important
    08-31-2015 12:25 PM
    Hello!
    I would try logging into your Google Account on a PC and then go to Android Device Manager (https://www.google.com/android/devicemanager). From there you can setup a new password and GPS/Locate your device.
    Hello!
    I would try logging into your Google Account on a PC and then go to Android Device Manager (https://www.google.com/android/devicemanager). From there you can setup a new password and GPS/Locate your device.
    08-31-2015 12:35 PM
    Yes thats what I thought. And I tried it. Im able to locate the device and can even get it to make the ring noise, but I dont know where or how to change the password.
    09-01-2015 06:08 AM
    What version of Android is it running? I think Device Manager doesn't work to change your device's password, at least not for more recent Android versions. You could try Samsung's Find My Mobile, but I'm not sure if t's possible there either.
    09-03-2015 03:21 PM
    Im actually not sure what version its running.. And I dont think I have a "Find my Mobile" account
    09-04-2015 05:11 AM