I have being searching for a long time to find a good app which can synchronize my photos online. I tried Google Drive, Idrive, Dropbox, Mediafire, Mega, and etc. These file hosting services did a great job of backing up my photos but none of them has the ability to synchronize my photos. When I delete photos on my phone, I want those photos to be deleted on the cloud too, but none of the above apps auto delete unwanted photos on the cloud. They just adding more and more photos. I don't want to deleted unwanted photos twice.
    09-01-2015 02:50 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Google Photos is an excellent service--this is not the same as Google Drive. If you use the Google Photos app and delete a photo there, it will delete it in the cloud as well as locally. If you have Auto-Backup turned on, any new photo you add to the phone (as long as that directory is set to Auto-Backup) will sync to Google Photos in the cloud.
    Jessica Taylor4 likes this.
    09-01-2015 07:30 PM
    I'm looking for a way to back up my photos, videos, and setting online. I tried a few apps such as iDrive, OneDrive, and google drive. I don't like them because they don't have 2 ways/ 1 way Synchronize. All they do is upload new photos/files to the server without deleting any of them when I delete them on my phone.

Thank you in advanced,
    03-19-2016 10:29 PM