need good Backup program or a way to back my phone. :/

KSK674

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
Hello can anyone in the forum suggested me some good backup program or a way to back my phone. Prefer Non-root solution. Still can if i have too.

My background:
After own My LG G2 for 2 years (still love it). I wanted to replace it with Samsung 6 Edge + since G4 have some stuff that i don't like. So i look for a way that i can backup Most data to my new phone. impotent data like, SMS, note (i using LG stock app for my note), Call log, App setting. For Music i can maually put back snice i have only few song and Picture i will not back up to PC since 6 Edge + in my contry only sold 32GB ver. only, but i do prefer i can backup some internet save picture. :)

Hope everyone can help me out.Thank everyone. :D

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome back! Try Helium.

Images that are downloaded from the web can be auto-backed up to your Google Photos. Open your Google Photos app, swipe in from the left, and tap Device Folders. Look for the folder that contains your downloaded images, and tap the cloud icon associated with that folder so that it turrns blue. Assuming you have Auto Backup turned on, those images will backup to your Google Photos in the cloud.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair