Samsung Galaxy S4 Black or Blank Screen Flashing

androidforme12

Sep 6, 2015
Visit site
Hi All,

So I have owned my SG S4 for almost a year now and I ran into an issue where sometimes if I used the power button to turn off my screen (instead of an on-screen app like button savior) my screen would go black but it would still work. After attempting many restarts it managed to work a few times but would often show up with a white blank screen with lines going through it or a green or background picture with lines running through it.

I think it was due to my phone being pressed in some of my pants pockets where the top left corner of the screen came loose and caused the issue. Upon crazy gluing the top portion of the screen back today I could not get it to go back to normal again. I tried to take off the frame multiple times but a single pin around the power and the volume buttons would prevent me from taking it off to check out the screen cable as I thought it may have detached due to my screen coming loose so many times. Does anyone else have similar experiences or a solution before I take it to a cell phone shop? Thanks

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance