Hi lads and ladies.

I need some input from you guys.

I'm looking to buy a new smartphone either at the start of october, or the start of november, but I'm a bit unsure as to which one to choose.

I've had a chance to fondle Note 4, LG G4 and S6 Edge Plus, but the small amount of time with them doesn't give me any real world experience.

I like them all. No doubt there. But I'm not sure that I'm totally sold on one of them just yet.

So I'll list what I see as great stuff on each device.

Note 4. Replaceable battery, SD slot
    LG G4. Great camera, replaceable battery, SD slot
    S6 Edge Plus. Amazing screen. Absolutely amazing screen.

Now, I didn't have a chance to play around with the camera on the Note 4 or S6 Edge Plus, so those are sort of unknowns for me, which is a shame, as I really do fancy a good camera. It doesn't have to be the best out there, but at least a quite good camera.

Likewise the battery life on the S6 Edge Plus... I don't know how good it is.

I'm not adamant on the replaceable battery or SD slot, but see them as nice to have.

So let me ask you guys... If price was the same, which would you choose and why? Or are there others that I should consider?
    09-09-2015 02:19 PM
    I don't have any experience with those, but I'm loving the HTC One M8. The M9 isn't a huge upgrade over the M8 (the M8 is just that good in my opinion), but would be on my short list if I were in the market for a phone.
    09-09-2015 09:17 PM
    I never did give the M9 a thought. I may have to look into that one...

I forgot to mention, the most important for me is decent battery life and good camera.
    09-10-2015 02:32 AM
    I've had the G4 on T Mobile since the day it came out. The camera is fantastic, everything you've heard about that is true. Really great detail. The screen is also quite good.

Okay, with the carrier versions, there's some work to be done as it pertains to getting a smooth experience. Disabling/uninstalling the Tmo/Google apps you'll never use. Disable Q slide/dual window. After that, with the Google Now Launcher, I have a buttery smooth stock Android experience.

All that to say, I love my G4. My only advice would be if you decide to go with a G4, get the international version. The LG G4 H815. No bloat ware. Smooth experience out of the box. The way it should be.
    09-12-2015 06:06 AM
    Give the Moto G a try and the Asus Zen 2 you will be surprised what you may come up with these 2 phones I mentioned.
    09-12-2015 06:11 AM