How can I install rom without PC/USB [I deleted the Launcher mistakenly]?

NAFISUL ISLAM

Sep 15, 2015
Visit site
How can i install rom without PC/USB [I deleted the Launcher mistakenly]

Hi, i deleted my micromax launcher (mango launcher ) mistakenly, since then there are no menu options, only upper slide options work. I go through a hard reset, but that did not solve the problem. I tried to install new rom through pc, but the phone does not responce to pc, it only charges when connected to pc.

here is the screenshot of the menu that i get when i proceed to wipe out my user data.
**Link removed by Moderator**

How can i recover my phone?

My model is micromax a59

Last edited by a moderator:

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: How can i install rom without PC/USB [I deleted the Launcher mistakenly]

Take a look at third-party launcher websites and see if they have a sideloadable version for you to install. That should work.

From there, installing ROMs can be done via your phone without use of a computer if you are already rooted and bootloader unlocked. Follow the ROM developer's installation process to flash it.

NAFISUL ISLAM

Sep 15, 2015
Visit site
Re: How can i install rom without PC/USB [I deleted the Launcher mistakenly]

Hi,
Thanks for your help :)

The problem is solved.

What i did to fix it: I downloaded a third party launcher (quick launcher) on my sd card through my laptop and then inserted it in my phone. Then i had a hard reset, after that (my phone is now on) through android search tool i went to the launcher file that i downloaded and installed it. Problem solved :D

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX