Hi, i deleted my micromax launcher (mango launcher ) mistakenly, since then there are no menu options, only upper slide options work. I go through a hard reset, but that did not solve the problem. I tried to install new rom through pc, but the phone does not responce to pc, it only charges when connected to pc.

here is the screenshot of the menu that i get when i proceed to wipe out my user data.
    **Link removed by Moderator**

How can i recover my phone?

My model is micromax a59
    09-16-2015 09:29 AM
    Take a look at third-party launcher websites and see if they have a sideloadable version for you to install. That should work.

From there, installing ROMs can be done via your phone without use of a computer if you are already rooted and bootloader unlocked. Follow the ROM developer's installation process to flash it.
    NAFISUL ISLAM likes this.
    09-16-2015 09:48 AM
    Hi,
    Thanks for your help

The problem is solved.

What i did to fix it: I downloaded a third party launcher (quick launcher) on my sd card through my laptop and then inserted it in my phone. Then i had a hard reset, after that (my phone is now on) through android search tool i went to the launcher file that i downloaded and installed it. Problem solved
    09-16-2015 10:24 PM