How can I fix process com.google.process.gapps error + factory reset not working?

Rose Okay

Sep 21, 2015
Visit site
process com.google.process.gapps error + factory reset not working

Hi i have a ZTE blade c plus and recently ive had this pop up for the past two weeks

Unfortunetly, process com.google.process.gapps has stopped.

It wasnt really a problem, the temporary solution was rebooting the phone. It was effective until yesterday morning.
I woke up and the message was there, i rebooted and it all got worse, here is a listt of all the errors that pop up all at once

-Proess com.google.process.gapps has stopped
-google play services has stopped
-launcher 3 has stopped
-google + has stopped

Once you press "ok" within 2 seconds they appear again making the phone unable to use.
So i figured why not a factory reset. Ive done it about 12 times and it doesnt work.

Please help. Any other ideas?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: process com.google.process.gapps error + factory reset not working

Welcome to Android Central! You had posted about someone else's thread, but it didn't sound like the exact same problem. Have you already tried booting into Safe Mode? It wasn't clear from your other post, and you were talking about being unable to uninstall. The point of Safe Mode is to see if the glitches go away, which would then suggest that some 3rd party app is causing the instability. If the glitches persist in Safe Mode, then the firmware may be corrupt. I'm not sure how easy it is to re-flash the firmware on that phone.

On most Android devices, while powered on, press and hold Power until the Power Off menu appears. Press and hold the Power Off selection until the Safe Mode prompt appears. Tap OK.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech